Our client is hiring a flexible, full-time virtual (work from home) position. This is an employed position with full health benefits, six weeks of paid time off, and an education budget. This is a salaried position.
For this position, your main result is to delight customers by creating an impactful and cohesive brand experience across all company touchpoints.
To create this result you will:
- Lead a team of both in-house and external creatives including graphic designers, web developers, copywriters, videographers, social media content creators, photographers, and other outside agency partners.
- Responsible for hiring and managing any additional creative support as needed.
- Balance big picture thinking with hands-on design work.
- Provide feedback and direction on all brand deliverables and projects.
- Partner with department directors and leadership to understand greater company and marketing goals.
- Continue to evolve the brand and create innovative design based on our product and business strategies.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Be open to feedback and work efficiently.
- Overdeliver to delight customers without overcomplicating, keeping values and mission in mind.
You will be wildly successful if you have or are the following:
- Professional design experience required, with at least 2 years’ experience managing a team preferred.
- Expert proficiency of Adobe Creative Suite and a natural with learning new platforms.
- Strategic and tactical with a marketing mindset.
- Ability to work well under pressure and quickly adapt.
- Phenomenal communication skills and service-oriented mindset.
- Resourceful—you’ll get very little direction and the expectations for results are high.
- Extensive experience designing for web, social media, and digital marketing campaigns, as well as print materials.
- Strong understanding of pre-press and printing processes, substrates, and techniques.
- Must have a compelling digital portfolio.
Ready to Hire
$150 – 200k