About The Role
Our client delivers technology that improves the foundations of healthcare access and delivery by partnering with benefits software and healthcare insurance customers to modernize and streamline their data exchange and accuracy. Their mission is to improve healthcare through foundational changes that put the consumer at the center of everything we do. Our client is experiencing rapid growth and demand for technology and services.
To support this mission and growth, they are expanding their customer-facing teams and are hiring a Customer Advocate on the Customer Advocacy team. This person will report to the Manager of Customer Advocacy and deliver an exceptional customer experience in daily interactions and partnering internally to advocate for the “voice of the customer” in every decision made.
What You’ll Do
- Provide a best in class customer experience and advocate for customers
- Leverage a deep understanding of our client’s offerings and processes to triage and provide solutions to customers’ issues and questions
- Be the first line of support to customers via Salesforce
- Act as a liaison between internal teams and external customers, to get to the root of problems, solve them, and stop them from occurring again
- Analyze and escalate Salesforce trends to ensure team productivity and act as a “voice of the customer”
- Collaborate closely with Operations, Sales, Product, and Engineering to identify areas to improve the product and to launch new features that better serve customers
What We Are Looking For
- 2+ years of work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to explain complex technical topics in a digestible manner
- Attention to detail, and the ability to piece those details together to solve the problem
- Exceptional time management, prioritization, organizational and collaborative skills
- Self-motivated, curious, and positive attitude
- Enthusiastic to learn and grow within a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Salesforce Service Cloud a plus
- Healthcare or insurance industry experience is a plus!
Ready to Hire