$170K – $190K
As a key member of our Sales organization, you’ll play an invaluable role in the company’s growth strategy. You’ll be an individual contributor focusing solely on new business, selling to prospects and managing qualified leads, while also leverage your own prospecting skills to bolster your pipeline, all the while contributing to best practices that support the success of the greater team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Drive an effective sales process to hit (and exceed!) your quarterly goals.
- Engage and strategize with senior-level executives at top companies to demonstrate how the platform can drive qualified candidates to their businesses.
- Develop and cultivate deep relationships with senior executives at the Director, SVP, and VP levels.
- Command, report and forecast sales activity – from prospecting target accounts and contacts to closing deals and growing existing relationships.
- Update and create sales proposals, leading relationships with recruiting teams around the world.
- Generate scalable revenue and hit target quota on a quarterly and annual basis.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- You love to sell and you have a track record that shows you’re good at it.
- You’re an expert at navigating difficult conversations and getting customers on board.
- You’re positive in the face of adversity and love a challenge.
- At least 3+ years of sales experience in SaaS sales and/or HR business development, minimum 1 year of MM/ENT closing experience
- Experience operating in a rapid growth business environment
- Bonus if Experience selling in the HR tech landscape, including ATS systems and recruiting software, a plus.
WE ALSO LOOK FOR
- Knowledge of how online recruiting technology works – and the ability to explain it in ordinary terms
- Possess relationships with key HR decision makers at national Fortune 1000 companies and other top brands.
- Ability to successfully drive revenue and growth through the development of long-term strategic relationships
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary + commission
- Generous PTO policy
- Full benefits, including 401(k)
- Regular team happy hours and activities
- Remote work flexibility