Colton or Orange, CA Office
Ready to be a part of a fast-growing, global emissions monitoring company? Fortune 500 companies depend on their services to help them meet exacting environmental, regulatory, health and safety, or operational standards.
- Our client specializes in the design and development of customized equipment and technology solutions for gas collection, transmission, and treatment systems. The products of their efforts improve the accuracy and quality of data collected for use in their enterprise-based software systems as well as those of their clients.
WHAT MAKES THEM DIFFERENT?
- Where most companies in this space simply manufacture the tools to monitor emissions, our client sits at the intersection of hardware and software to design and build both ends, resulting in a better final product for their customers. Internally, our client is known for its culture. Employees rarely leave due to the work environment, leadership, and growth opportunities.
In this role, you will provide support to company executives with day-day administrative tasks spearheading special projects as needed. The ideal candidate will be ready and willing to take on project management.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
- Performs office tasks including maintaining records & ordering supplies.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
- Working In-office 3 days per week
- 2+ years experience supporting C-suite executives
- Proficient with MS Office & G-Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- 2 weeks PTO + 1 week sick leave
- 401k with 3% salary match
- Partially subsidized PPO/HMO options
- Life insurance for all employees & additional voluntary plans for purchase