Our client is looking for an outstanding Product Marketer who is customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, collaborative, with strong business acumen. You will partner with Product, Sales, and Customer Success to maximize the potential of our products to ensure our users are delighted and wowed. You will be instrumental in creating our go-to-market planning, successfully executing product launches (big and small), and are a master of positioning and messaging to best equip our sales team with the tools they need to win business. You are resourceful and creative and have the know-how to gather customer insights and competitive intelligence. Metrics and analysis drive your business decisions and business cases.
- Product Positioning and Messaging – Craft product naming, messaging, and positioning documents that serve as the keystone for internal and outbound sales assets, marketing programs, Web copy, solution briefs, presentations, and press releases
- Product Training & Content Creation – You’ll become a subject matter expert on product features and how they impact relevant AP and business processes
- Product Launches and Releases – Work closely with Product Management, Customer Success, Marketing, and Sales to develop and execute launch plans for new product updates and major launches
- Competitive & Market intelligence – Become an expert on the competitive landscape, understanding how we stack up to our competition, and empowering Sales with this information to best position the company in head to head to deals
- Sales Enablement – You know how to set Sales up for success, providing them the training and tools they need to communicate the value of the company to their prospects
- Customer Success & Support Enablement — You will work with Customer Success and Support teams to make sure they have the required training and materials to onboard and support customers
- 5-7 years of product marketing experience with B2B applications
- Experience in at least 2 of the following areas: ERP, Accounting, B2B Payments, Procurement, Back Office Operations, Supplier Management, Workflow Management
- Track record in providing training, tools, collateral, and other materials required to enable Sales and Customer Success teams
- Ability to prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward
- Success in working across cross-functional teams with demonstrated ability to work closely with Sales, Customer Success/Support, Product Management, and Marketing teams
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- BA/BS degree required; MBA a plus; technical background a plus.
- Ability to travel as needed for customer events, conferences, etc.
Mountain View, CA
Ready to Hire