$130K – 160K
We are searching for a talented, hands-on full-stack software engineer to help take our university career center SaaS platform to the next level! If you are a self-motivated, team player with a great attitude, excellent communication skills, strong work ethic, and a passion for building great products, we’d love to hear from you!
- Collaboratively work to solve complex, technical problems with a small, tight-knit team of smart, highly motivated developers in an agile environment, where code is released multiple times per week
- Architect, develop, code review, and support high-quality code and automated tests in a detail-oriented manner with software engineering best practices in mind. Deliver clean, maintainable code within a large, complex, and established code base.
- Refactor and redesign existing code to maximize performance, scalability, and maintainability, while building out comprehensive automated tests to reduce the risk of regression
- Effectively and respectfully communicate and collaborate with other members of the team – Devs, Product, and QA – to build innovative and intuitive features that our users will love
- Provide recommendations on ways to do things better; mentor and inspire team members to elevate the team and our code
- Take ownership and have accountability over modules and features
- Work in a fast-paced, fun environment with an eclectic group of people from all over the world
- Continue to learn and grow and apply those learnings to improve the team and organization
- 5+ years of full-stack data-driven web application software development experience with C#; demonstrated ability to lead and inspire teams
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or related field
- Expertise with unit and integration testing and TDD concepts to build high quality, reliable code
- Experience applying software engineering best practices and design patterns for a SaaS product across a large codebase, multiple modules, and complex business rules
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile environment, with frequent deliverables